I got the rare treat of sitting in the guest chair today with Denise Griffitts on her Your Partner in Success Radio show. I interviewed her a few weeks ago on working with virtual assistants (click here to listen to that interview). We both support clients in the speaking industry so we thought this would be a great topic for her show.
The topic was geared toward professionals who want to go out on their own as speakers, trainers, or consultants. It was also good information for any professional who wants to promote their business It is especially good for someone who wants to raise awareness for themselves because they are considering launching a job search. And the truth is that speaking and writing can be an additional stream of revenue.
- Why speaking and writing is a great way to intentionally craft a brand and promote a business
- What you can do with your written content
- What you should write about
- What to do if you aren’t a writer
- Why a published book is more than a great calling card
- How everyday professionals use speaking to push their career forward
- How to find places to speak
- Where to develop speaking skills
Click on the player below to listen to this episode.*
* If the show stops playing while you are listening, consider clicking on the Play in Your Default Player link under the audio window.