Photo of JoAnneh Nagler standing next to her book cover
JoAnneh Nagler with Book BE
Carrie Perrien Smith
Carrie Perrien Smith MBA is a training, communication, and publishing industry veteran. She ran screaming from her corporate training and communications career over a decade ago. Even though she sometimes misses regular paychecks, a cubicle with office supplies she didn’t have to purchase, and normal working hours, she wouldn’t trade the entrepreneur’s kill-what-you-eat lifestyle (most days, at least).
Today, this third-generation entrepreneur runs a professional speaker bureau and a publishing company that serves clients internationally. She books professional speakers, trainers, and consultants for company meetings and conferences. She also works with business leaders who want to brand themselves as experts in their industry and build a speaking and consulting business.
Business owners trust Carrie because she’s one of them. She’s the first one in line to mentor them, challenge their ideas, and cheer them on. She supports causes that pave the way for business owners because they are the foundation and the future of our economy. She also served as a volunteer counselor for SCORE (Counselors to America’s Small Business) for six years. This year, she’ll run for city council because she believes that a thriving small business community deserves representation at the city leadership level.
Her most recent book is called Currency: Striking Networking Gold in a Relationship Economy. Learn more about Carrie and her company, Soar with Eagles at www.soarhigher.com.
Permanent link to this article: http://businessengaged.com/taking-control-of-your-debt/joanneh-nagler-with-book-be/
Thanks for Joining Us
On Business: Engaged!, we talk about topics that determine success for serious business owners.
Receive Reminders about Upcoming Shows
Recent Show Topics
Shows by Topic
- Blogging/Writing (4)
- Business and Entreprenuership (38)
- Business Organizations (2)
- Business Valuation (3)
- Communication (10)
- Customer Service (4)
- Finance/ Bookkeeping/Payroll/Accounting (9)
- Growing Your Business (10)
- Handling Employee Performance Issues (6)
- Managing/Leading/Building Teams (12)
- Marketing/Branding/Social Media/Advertising/Promotion (15)
- Networking/Relationships (8)
- Office Space/Work Environment (2)
- Operations (6)
- Outsourcing (1)
- Planning/Organizing/Goal-setting (3)
- Real Estate/Assets/Capital (3)
- Recruiting/Retaining Employees (6)
- Reinvention (3)
- Retail (2)
- Safety/Workplace Injuries (3)
- Sales (9)
- Small Business Advice and Assistance (2)
- Start-up (6)
- Succession Planning/Closing Your Business (3)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Volunteering (2)